Join Marsh for our 2012 Health Forum, on Wednesday, May 2 and Thursday, May 3.
We will present a two-day agenda that will bring insights to the following topics.
Topics to be discussed:
Emerging Issues in Health Care (May 2)
- Overview of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act in 2012
- Enterprise risk management approaches for healthcare
- Using analytical tools to your advantage
- Responsible Corporate Officer Coverage
- Hospital professional liability panel of insurers - trends and responses
Healthcare Construction and Design Strategies (May 3)
- Insurance options for traditional and emerging construction risks
- New tools: Building Information Modeling (BIM), enabling collaborative design, and lifecycle building management
- New delivery methods: Integrated Project Delivery (IPD), unifying all parties in pursuit of better design and construction
For additional information, please contact your local Marsh representative or the event coordinator, Kate Roskopf at (312) 627-6340.