Join Marsh on Wednesday, May 2 at 8:00 a.m. (ET) for Multinational Risk Management 101 for Manufacturers: Reducing Your Risk in Doing Business Abroad. During this discussion, Marsh will discuss best practices is mitigating risk exposures within your property, casualty and executive risk programs globally. Learn more.
Our speakers will discuss the following topics:
- When is there an advantage to a global program?
- Business interruption and contingent liability
Executive and Professional Risk
- Product Liability
- Admitted vs. Non Admitted
- Adequacy of Limits
Other Multinational Risks
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Defense Based Act
- International Regulatory and Tax
For additional information, please contact your local Marsh representative or the event coordinator, Rachel Playso at (412) 552-5232.