Marsh is a pioneer in providing risk analysis and insurance advisory services on transactions. Our Private Equity and M&A Services practice has been at the forefront of developing solutions that ensure the long-term success of mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, public securities offerings and recapitalizations, public-to-private partnerships, commercial loans, and structured finance transactions.
Marsh has provided advice to a wide spectrum of institutions, including strategic investors, private equity firms, alternative asset managers, lenders and infrastructure investors, among others. We have been recognized as "Risk Adviser of The Year" by Financial New and "Due Diligence Adviser of The Year" by Unquote.
Our team can rapidly respond to clients needs and draw immediately on our established global team of more than 160 dedicated professionals globally.
Our services include:
- Mergers & Acquisitions Risk and Insurance Due Diligence;
- Lender Due Diligence and Advisory;
- Infrastructure Project Risk Management and Due Diligence;
- Transactional Risk Solutions: tailored solutions for transactional issues, i.e., warranties and indemnities, tax opinions, existing litigation, environmental issues, etc.;
- Fund Level Risk Solutions: Management and Professional Liability, etc.; and
- Portfolio Strategies for Purchasing and Cost-Saving.
We are the world’s leading provider of fund level and portfolio risk solutions.
Our Global Footprint