The entertainment industry continues to push the creativity envelope with spectacular productions and special events. These new, more challenging endeavors, however, usher in new risks that must be managed in order to be successful.
The Entertainment Practice of Marsh provides a range of specialized risk management services for this dynamic industry, with innovative risk solutions for:
- Motion picture producers and distributors;
- Post-production and special effects companies;
- Concert halls, amphitheaters, arenas, and other venues;
- Rental houses;
- Concert promoters and performers;
- Live entertainment and theater; and
- D.I.C.E. (documentaries, industrial, commercial, and educational) productions, and shell/loan out companies.
Marsh takes a comprehensive, consultative approach to risk management and develops solutions to help clients avoid, transfer, or mitigate their critical exposures. Our experts work on our clients' behalf to negotiate traditional business coverages such as property and liability, errors and omissions, and specialty coverage for the industry, including:
- Cast coverage;
- Negative film/faulty stock;
- Aircraft liability;
- Railroad protective liability insurance;
- Animal mortality;
- Weather insurance;
- Event cancellation coverage;
- Prize indemnity; and
- Advertising wrap-up
Marsh has entertainment specialists located around the world. Our industry expertise, coupled with Marsh's resources and deep market relationships, helps clients manage their risks and succeed in their endeavors.