Marsh's Multinational Client Service (MCS) was formed to respond to the needs of organizations that operate globally and often need to meet the requirements of multiple governing bodies.The practice specializes in the design, negotiation, and placement of multinational risk programs as well as servicing our clients' global needs via dedicated Multinational Client Service teams located throughout Marsh's extensive global network, which serves as a critical asset in managing our clients' global risks.
By using Marsh's "Multinational Rules of the Road," a set of tools and protocols for servicing complex global programs, Marsh is able to help ensure that geographies worldwide are performing optimally for all our multinational clients.
In response to the needs of its multinational clients, MCS created the Insurance Regulatory & Tax Consulting Practice (IRT). IRT is dedicated to providing multinational companies with support and information to help them evaluate regulatory and premium tax risks arising from their insurance and alternative risk-financing programs in all parts of the world.
MCS is also committed to modernizing and globalizing insurance portfolios to meet the needs of the sophisticated global consumer, with products such as:
- standardized insurance contracts;
- automated global check-up evaluation;
- a regulation and taxation dashboard; and
- additional customized technology solutions.
Multinational Client Service addresses the following lines of coverage:
- international property;
- international automotive liability;
- international general liability;
- international products liability;
- international umbrella liability;
- international excess liability;
- international workers compensation; and
- international professional liability.