Published: 02-Apr- 2007 | Product Category: Risk Consulting
| Comments: 0
While traditional transactional insurance or other risk financing techniques can ease the financial losses associated with business interruption, a sound business recovery plan is crucial to help prevent a minor disruption from turning into a catastrophe.
Marsh Risk Consulting can help a company stay in business in the event of a severe disruption to operations. Through our Business Continuity Management specialty, Marsh can systematically identify critical business processes and assist in developing recovery strategies.
To keep pace with your changing business, Marsh can provide strategic gap analysis and advise on needed updates. To help assure effective plan execution, we can train recovery teams and run exercises to test the plan's viability.
Moreover, Marsh offers a wide range of business continuity consulting services, including:
- Needs and gap analysis;
- Business/technology recovery strategy development;
- Initial threat/risk/vulnerability assessments;
- Business impact analysis studies;
- Reputational risk and crisis management;
- Business recovery plan development;
- IT recovery plans;
- Training and exercise simulations; and
- Emergency Response Planning.