Marsh U.S. Consumer Employer Benefits Division
We serve employers desiring a consolidated voluntary benefits solution to support their strategic business goals and satisfy the diverse needs of their employee population. With more than 70 years experience in voluntary benefit program administration and over 400 Voluntary Benefit clients, we have the scale, experience, and expertise to create the optimal solution for you!
The Marsh Difference
- Proven, collaborative approach to match best-in-class products and insurers/providers
- Innovative technology platform that provides one point of Web-based account access to a wide range of benefits
- Award winning marketing communications and services
- Six Sigma Black Belt implementation assurance
- Dedicated client management team that keeps you informed every step of the way
Who uses Marsh corporate benefits?
- Clients looking to improve participation in their voluntary benefits program and better manage benefit costs
- Clients looking to increase the effectiveness of their employee benefits communications
- Clients worried about employee retention and acquisition
Take advantage of Marsh's extensive experience
- Marsh has more than 75 years’ experience in voluntary benefits program administration.
- Marsh has the expertise to create the optimal employee benefits solution for your company.
- Marsh’s scale and experience help us serve the needs of large employers with a diverse workforce.
- Employee groups include: new hire, salaried, hourly, part-time, seasonal, union, executive, retiree, expatriate and multi-national.
Marsh U.S. consumer employer benefits division
- Our skill in plan optimization and our market expertise provide quantifiable cost-savings that positively impact your return on investment and your bottom line.
Value to employees
Marsh is a broker and third-party administrator of employee benefit programs. We can:
- Provide an end-to-end employee benefits solution
- Design and manage a customized voluntary benefits program for all your employee segments
- Includes insurance brokerage, implementation and administration
- Leverage our relationships and experience with the leading auto/homeowner insurers
- Providing your employees a choice of auto insurers, rates and options
- Offer a cost-effective program
- Most benefits are offered at no cost to you—almost all are voluntary (employee-paid)
- Ensure ease of administration
- Single payroll slot for payroll deduction
- Address employee individual risks that result when cost-shifting benefits costs from you to the employee
- Access to competitive rates and group discounts that increase their discretionary income
- Benefits designed to meet their work/life needs
- Convenient billing options that help your employees budget their benefit dollars