Marsh Market Information (MMI)
Published: 31-Dec- 2010 | Product Category: Other
| Comments: 0
To better serve risk managers, Marsh launched Marsh Market Information (MMI), a breakthrough service that enables clients worldwide to monitor the financial condition of their insurance companies 24/7. MMI addresses this top concern of clients—giving them instant access to detailed, current financial information and analyses on more than 1,500 insurance companies from Marsh’s industry leading Market Information Group.
MMI gives clients a state-of-the-art platform that provides up-to-date information and lets individual clients establish their own set of analytical priorities for examining their portfolio of insurers. Available through a secure web portal, MMI is the only service that combines ratings and outlooks from all three major ratings agencies—AM Best, S&P, and Moody’s—with insurer and group financial data, stock charts, credit default swap spreads, news feeds and Marsh’s exclusive financial analyses.
Exclusively for Marsh clients, MMI also captures and delivers in real time e-mail alerts critical developments at insurers, including mergers, acquisitions and key management changes, and provides industry analytics and interactive online tools that enable clients to compare insurance company financial results and analyze the overall credit exposure of their current and prospective insurance programs.
A comprehensive and innovative online tool, MMI offers a wide range of benefits:
- It works with one of the largest insurer databases, tracking more than 1,000 insurers worldwide.
- It is the only service that provides ratings and outlooks from all three major credit rating agencies — AM Best, S&P, and Moody's — with stock charts, credit default swap (CDS) spreads, and more.
- It integrates intercompany pools, affiliates, and parent companies to allow deeper financial analyses.
- It has various interactive tools for analyzing insurance programs' overall credit exposure.
- It contains comprehensive financial data, including summary financial statements, performance ratios, and historical trends.
- It provides alternative indicators such as CDS spreads, stock prices, and investment analyses to support multiple views of insurers' financial health.
Who It's For
MMI is intended for:
- risk managers, CFOs, and others responsible for managing their firms' insurance programs;
- members of compliance and audit committees that are charged with ensuring the integrity of their firms' risk management program; and
- companies that want to have the most up-to-date, comprehensive insurer financials available in a convenient, easy-to-use online tool.
What You Get
- online access to current, top quality data and insight into the financials of more than 1,000 insurers worldwide;
- the ability to generate customized reports and alerts about the credit quality of current or prospective insurers; and
- objective analysis of insurance market security concerns from Marsh's financial experts.
To learn more , please see the Related Information section at top right of this page.
Rate this Article
Leave a Comment