On November 8, 2012, experts from Marsh and Willkie Farr & Gallagher, held a special edition of the New Reality of Risk webcast to discuss key insurance and recovery issues you may need to address in the wake of Superstorm Sandy.
To help speed your business recovery and manage insurance claims, panelists provided an overview on how to:
- Submit property insurance claims so as to expedite and maximize recovery from losses.
- Evaluate potentially applicable business interruption or time element coverage.
- Consider contingent business interruption coverage that might apply if your suppliers were disrupted.
- Calculate business interruption expenses.
- Manage environmental issues in the wake of Sandy.
- Manage ongoing operations, especially if employees cannot commute to work or require assistance.