Webcast: A Portfolio Approach to Managing Supply Chain Risk (Replay)
Published: 01-Oct- 2012 | Comments: 0
On October 24, 2012, experts from Marsh and Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc., held a one-hour New Reality of Risk webcast to discuss ways to manage supply chain risks with a portfolio approach.
Panelists provided an overview on:
- Why a portfolio approach to supply chain risk mitigation makes financial sense.
- How to build out your supply chain risk mitigation portfolio.
- Why captives might be a supply chain risk finance option.
- How to use models to allocate your portfolio.
- Steve Cobourn, vice president of finance and treasurer, Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- Ben Fidlow, US and Canada leader, Marsh Business Analytics
- Arthur Koritzinsky, leader, Marsh’s US Captive Advisory
- Gary Lynch, global leader, Marsh Risk Consulting’s Risk Intelligence Strategies and Resiliency Solutions
- John Merkovsky, chairman, Marsh Risk Solutions and director of Marsh's Office of Innovation
- Ben Tucker, senior vice president, Marsh's Property Specialized Risk Group
Listen to the webcast. Sign up today.