Webcast: International Workforce Risk Issues—From Defense Base Act Compliance to Safety Concerns (Replay)
Published on: 19-Sep- 2012 | Comments: 0
On September 19, 2012, experts from Marsh and Rutherfoord held a one-hour New Reality of Risk webcast to explore risk and insurance issues involving a multinational workforce.
Panelists provided an overview on:
- Recent developments regarding the Defense Base Act and what they mean for your organization.
- Strategies to assess the safety needs and regulatory requirements in various countries.
- Insights and updates into foreign voluntary workers’ compensation and related issues.
- Bruce Cohen, managing director, Marsh’s Multinational Client Service
- Michael Dower, senior vice president, Rutherfoord
- Chris Flatt, Workers' Compensation COE leader, Marsh's Casualty Practice
- Joyce Long, leader, Workforce Strategies Practice, Marsh Risk Consulting
- Timothy Mahoney, president, Marsh's Global Risk Management division
Rate this Article
Leave a Comment