Webcast: Information Security and Cyber Risk (Replay)
Published on: 09-Aug- 2012 | Comments: 0
On Tuesday, September 25, experts from Marsh's Power & Utilities Practice, along with thought leaders from Verizon Business and the Information Law Group, held a one-hour webcast on information security and cyber risk.
Our panel of experts discussed various strategies for Power & Utility companies to mitigate cyber risk.
Panelists also reviewed:
- a new paradigm for information security;
- employee awareness;
- smart meter or smart grid technology privacy issues and rules;
- legally required security controls and reasonable security; and
- defining and quantifying insurable risks.
- Ernie Hayden, CISSP CEH, Managing Principal, Verizon Business
- David Navetta, Founding Partner, Information Law Group
- Tim Burke , Senior Vice President, Marsh U.S. Financial & Professional Services (FINPRO)
Rate this Article
Leave a Comment