Webcast: Workers' Compensation Market Update & Pending Changes to NCCI’s Experience Modification Ratings (Replay)
Published on: 28-Aug- 2012 | Comments: 0
Marsh's Workers' Compensation Center of Excellence's August 28, 2012 webcast covered changes to the workers' compensation insurance market.
Our panel of experts also discussed expectations for the market through year end, and:
- Challenges such as rising medical costs, adverse underwriting results, and competing priorities for capital.
- National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) changes to the experience rating plan.
- Marsh's holistic approach to help you manage your workers' compensation program to drive sustainable reductions in your total cost of risk.
- Using data to support decision making and establish goals based on key performance indicators.
- Using advanced analytics (including predictive modeling).
Rate this Article
Leave a Comment