Webcast: Managing Regulatory Risks in Healthcare (Replay)
Published on: 10-Jul- 2012 | Comments: 0
On Thursday, July 26, experts from Marsh's Healthcare and FINPRO practices held a one-hour Webcast, "Managing Regulatory Risks in Healthcare."
Panelists reviewed the regulatory risks related to data security, privacy, and billing violations, and the clinical and financial solutions that are evolving to address potential regulatory fines and penalties.
In addition, our panel addressed:
- national regulatory violation trends;
- federal and state laws governing data breaches, as relates to the regulatory oversight/consequences;
- recent “Never Events” and privacy risks – significant penalties and fines for violations;
- privacy regulatory issues, HITECH’s impact on HIPAA and breach notification; and
- financial exposures, insurability, and health care insurance solutions.
- Dalena Berrett, Senior Vice President, Marsh Clinical Healthcare Consulting Practice;
- Chad Follmer, Managing Director, Marsh Healthcare Practice (moderator);
- Mark Karlson, Managing Director, Marsh FINPRO;
- Trevor Weyland, Senior Vice President, Marsh FINPRO; and
- Robin Kish, Vice President, Marsh Clinical Healthcare Consulting Practice.
Rate this Article
Leave a Comment