Webcast: Manufacturing in 2012: Is Your Organization Internationally Risk Management Compliant? (Replay)
Published: 15-May- 2012 | Comments: 0
On Thursday, June 14 Marsh held a one-hour webcast entitled: Is Your Organization Internationally Risk Management Compliant?
In an environment of growing regulations worldwide, manufacturing companies are becoming increasingly concerned about compliance outside of the United States. This timely topic has posed challenges for many companies that have either grown from their U.S. based operations or expanded outside of the U.S. due to mergers or acquisitions.
Our panelists provided insight into the complex and visible world of insurance compliance outside of the United States for manufacturing companies and suggested options for a more compliant solution.
Panelists highlighted the following topics:
- Compliance challenges manufacturing companies face outside the United States
- Tax and regulatory implications of global insurance programs with an emphasis on how to avoid unplanned and unbudgeted costs including an overview of the insurance industry’s response to the challenging regulatory environment
- Using technology as a vital tool to manage compliance issues related to insurance policy management, environmental, safety, and cost allocation
- Sara Sirotzky, Managing Director, Central Zone, Marsh
- David Carlson, Workforce Strategies Practice Leader, Marsh
- Christian Hunter, Manager, Global Insurance Regulatory and Tax Practice, Marsh
- Anna Lukosus, Senior Sales Executive, CS STARS
Listen to the webcast. Sign up today.