Webcast: Cyber Risk and Security (Replay)
Published on: 30-May- 2012 | Comments: 2
Marsh's Education and Public Entity Practices for a one-hour webcast, Cyber Risk and Security, will help you to better understand, prevent, and transfer the host of privacy and network security issues the higher education and public entity sectors face.
- the legal implications of privacy and data risks, including a brief review of the latest laws and regulations impacting privacy as well as an overview of the litigation landscape;
- an update on risk transfer solutions, including an overview of how the insurance market for "cyber' coverage has changed and what the latest trends are; and
- methods for mitigating and transferring privacy and cyber risks.
- Jean Demchak, Global Education and Public Entity Practice Leader
- Robert Parisi, Marsh's National Practice Leader for Technology, Telecommunication and Network Risk
Friday, May 11, 2012 1:27 PM
You can enjoy your holiday and still hear the webast.
It will be recorded and posted back here on Marsh.com soon after it happens. An email will be sent out to anyone who has subscribed to alerts on Insights via the Subscribe link at the top right of the page.
Friday, May 11, 2012 8:55 AM
May 21st is a holiday. If I sign up will you send me the link for later viewing?
Rate this Article
Leave a Comment