Webcast: Focus on Latin American Exports and a Perspective on Argentina Resource Nationalism (Replay)
Published on: 10-May- 2012 | Comments: 0
On Thursday, May 10, 2012 Marsh and the award winning risk analysis and mapping firm, Maplecroft, held a webcast: Focus on Latin American Exports and a Perspective on Argentina Resource Nationalism.
Experts from Marsh and Maplecroft will provided an overview of current risks for exporters in the region as well as insight following the recent nationalizations in Argentina.
- introduction covering expropriation / resource nationalism risks across Latin America, allowing us to differentiate risks in Argentina and the wider region;
- global linkage: focusing on countries that are key importers from the region and within the region; and
- Argentina focus: detailed analysis on the future of Argentina and how Ms Kirchner's administration may continue to affect trade and investment.
- Donnie DiCarlo, Latin American Political Risk and Trade Credit Leader, Marsh
- Professor Alyson Warhurst, CEO, Maplecroft
- James Lockhart-Smith, Head of Latin America, Maplecroft
- Irenea Renuncio, Senior Latin America Analyst, Maplecroft
Listen to a replay of the webcast. (Link requires subscription to Mapplecroft.)
Rate this Article
Leave a Comment