Webcast: Executive Risk Briefing—Going Global (Replay)
Published on: 11-Oct- 2012 | Comments: 0
On Tuesday, October 11, 2012, experts from Marsh held a half-hour panel discussion, "Executive Risk Briefing—Going Global."
Bill Pratt, Marsh's Technology Center of Excellence Leader, led the discussion covering the risks of doing business overseas and the implications these risks have on your firm's overall global insurance programs.
During the Webcast, panelists reviewed:
- The global increase of political risk issues arising from social and economic stress;
- The BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, and China) markets and their implications on global insurance programs; and
- Regulatory and Tax Paradigms.
- Curtis Ingram, Marsh's Political Risk Practice;
- Christian Hunter, Marsh's International Regulatory & Tax Practice; and
- Oona Hamlin, Marsh's Multinational Practice.
Rate this Article
Leave a Comment