Webcast: Post-Mensing Product Liability Update (Replay)
Published on: 19-Dec- 2011 | Comments: 0
On Friday, December 16, 2011, Marsh held a one-hour webcast: "Post-Mensing Product Liability Update."
Marsh's Bruce Belzak (Life Sciences Practice Leader) and Etet Deguia (Life Sciences Client Executive) led a panel of experts who discussed current litigation trends and their impact on the product liability insurance marketplace.
The webcast also featured Joseph P. Thomas, Chair, Life Sciences Practice at Ulmer & Berne, LLP. Mr. Thomas discussed the current litigation trends and their impact on the product liability insurance marketplace, along with key legal cases that have triggered an increase in litigation against life sciences companies.
- Joseph P. Thomas, Chair, Life Sciences Practice,Ulmer & Berne, LLP
- Marty Gould, Marsh Global Placement, New York
- Susan Shields, Marsh Global Placement, New York
- Krista Doran, Bowring Marsh, Bermuda
- Bhavna Solanki, Bowring Marsh, London
- Esther Lenehan, Bowring Marsh, Ireland
Rate this Article
Leave a Comment