Our panel of experts discussed several strategies organizations can employ to protect their reputations, especially following adverse events.
The panel covered:
- The importance of crisis management, emergency response planning, and business continuity to protect your reputation in times of crisis.
- Who in your organization should be responsible for reputation risk.
- How reputation risk can be quantified.
- Characteristics of world class corporate preparedness programs.
- Insurance considerations related to reputational risk.
- Tracy Knippenberg Gillis, leader, Marsh Risk Consulting’s Reputational Risk and Crisis Management Practice.
- Nir Kossovsky, CEO, Steel City Re.
- Richard Smith-Bingham, director, Oliver Wyman Global Risk Center.
- Brian Elowe, Marsh’s Global Risk Management team.
Only registered users may post comments.