Whether your organization is planning a construction project or is an engineering and design firm or a contractor, a data-driven approach to capital deployment will help you make better financing and risk decisions.
During Marsh's The New Reality of Risk® webcast, Data and Analytics Tools to Support Construction Risk and Finance Decisions, our panel of risk experts reviewed key areas of project risk, including how to:
- Find and understand the data needed to augment your construction risk management strategy.
- Effectively use data to make decisions regarding your professional liability, builders risk, workers’ compensation, and other insurance.
- View risk management and insurance decisions in combination and consideration of all parties’ cost of risk.
- Mike Anderson, leader Marsh’s US Construction Practice
- Stephen Guijarro, vice president, Marsh Global Analytics
- Mike Hastings, leader, Marsh’s US Construction Project Risk Practice
- Bob Prieto, senior vice president, Fluor Corporation
Regina Spratt, US Sales Leader, Marsh, served as moderator.