Although ever-increasing workers’ compensation costs remain a key concern for a wide range of businesses, there are strategies you can take to rein in costs. During Marsh's The New Reality of Risk® webcast, How to Rein in Workers’ Compensation Costs, a panel of experts discussed several strategies for cutting costs, including how to:
- Take an integrated approach to workers’ compensation program management.
- Identify, understand, and ultimately drive down the medical cost component of workers’ compensation.
- Use data and analytics to identify cost drivers and opportunities for reducing costs.
- Chris Flatt, Leader, Marsh's Workers' Compensation Center of Excellence.
- Annette Sanchez, Southern Zone Leader, MRC Claim Consulting Practice.
- Pam, Hobbs, Risk IQ Leader, Marsh Risk Consulting.
- Rachel Michael, Senior Consultant, Marsh Risk Consulting.
Regina Spratt, US Sales Leader, Marsh, served as moderator.