U.S. Insurance Market Report 2012: Entertainment and Events
Published: 07-Feb- 2012 | Comments: 0
Highlights from the entertainment and events section of the U.S. Insurance Market Report 2012 include:
- Signs of strengthening business
conditions have appeared for the
entertainment and events industry.
- Property and casualty insurance markets
likely will remain competitive in 2012,
especially for attractive risks and barring
market changing events.
- Asset management and cost control
continue to be key focus areas for risk
- Risk management programs are
increasingly focused on managing the
entire portfolio of risk.
- Global entertainment and event
organizations require integrated